Firmware updates are available to download for the MN4000 and MN4100.
Firmware release notes are given below.
Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will send you the required firmware file.
Determine the current firmware version of your MN4000 or MN4100 using the settings page – see image below.
Firmware 0.0.2.4 (and 0.0.1.6) release notes:
- Registers added for grid maximum, minimum and average values to assist integrators (see user manual for details)
- Minor Modbus protocol updates to prevent reader errors with some Modbus access software
- Bug fix: unable to set a static IP address
Previously either DHCP IP-address or auto IP-address overrode a static-IP address configuration
Note: gateway IP–address isn’t used by the unit and can be ignored
- USB interface operational
Rev0.0.2.1 (and 0.0.1.5)
- Response improvements
- Update to prevent LCD display corruptions
Rev0.0.2.0 (and 0.0.1.3)
- IR-Sensor hardware update
- Bug report: alarm page location display (correcting for F7 release)
The Modbus registers for the grid square alarm bits 4800 is as shown in mb error bits 1 (no alarm present)
And cannot read 4801 as comes up with error message as shown in mb error bits 2
Earlier revisions: contact CorDEX for details and upgrade options