Our previous two blogs looked at what Ultrasonic Testing is and where it is used most frequently. Today we are looking at what our own Ultrasonic Testing device can do for you.
The UT5000 Intrinsically Safe Thickness Gauge with CorDEX CONNECT is the non-invasive, next generation gauge of choice for rugged environments. It measures metal thickness for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Predictive Maintenance (Pdm) on pipelines and fixed equipment within hazardous locations.
Want to know more about how the UT5000 can help you? Keep on reading to find out its key features!
- From storage tanks to dust conveyors, UT5000 can measure thickness and detect problems in virtually any explosive environment.
- Store up to 1000 datapoints for download and trending via CorDEX CONNECT database report package.
- Hunt for those hard to find defects using continuous measurement mode with configurable high or low alarms for each location.
- Don’t remove the paint and expose your metalwork to corrosive environment. UT5000’s Echo/Echo mode can see through the painted surface and only measure the metalwork underneath!
- Store up to 9 readings per RFID tag location, ideal for thickness testing around the circumference of a pipe or valve.
- Embedded 13.5Mhz RFID reader. Link measurements to RFID tag locations for automatic collation and trending within CorDEX CONNECT database report package (included).
- Don’t know the material velocity? Doesn’t matter, choose from UT5000’s extensive list of materials or measure and load your own via CorDEX CONNECT™.
- Flip the menus for maximum comfort and usability if you’re left or right handed.
Don’t forget, this product is dust certified as well as gas certified meaning you can use it in even more places!
Want to find out more about the UT5000 or make a purchase? Simply click here!
We hope that this blog has helped you to decide if the UT5000 will work for you! Keep an eye out for the next one, where we will be exploring what kind of corrosion and erosion there is.Back to News Index