We are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at this year’s Reliability UK 2018 and we would love for you to attend!
It will be held at the Old Trafford Football Stadium on 26th September 2018 and we are proud to be a Bronze Exhibitor at the event.
Here’s a snippet of 10 unmissable reasons to attend Reliability UK
- Learn from F1 on adopting a data-driven approach to reliability
- Get your directors and CXOs to buy into reliability
- Find out how you measure up (or fall down) on lubrication best practice
- Share in Toyota’s secrets using Lean to target zero breakdowns
- Understand how drones can revolutionize maintenance & asset management
- Get an expert view on collecting usable data for predictive modelling
- Learn how to listen to what your plant is telling you with ultrasound
- Optimise fleet management with a bit of Naval gazing
- Ensure your reliability plans aren’t sunk by these project-killers
- Have some fun making new contacts and networking with industry peers!
Find out more in this longer blog here
For more information or to register for this event, visit: www.reliabilityuk.co.ukBack to News Index
Posted In: Uncategorised