RECOVERING WIFI FEATURE
When the Wi-Fi image has been accidentally deleted from image viewer you will be unable to activate the Wi-Fi. Please follow the below steps to recover this feature.
- Save the accompanying wifi.jpg to your computer
- Visit the following link:
- Download & install the FlashAir configuration software – as below:
- Connect your ToughPIX II Trident to your PC using the supplied USB Dongle & cable.
- Launch the FlashAir Configuration Tool
- Select ‘Wireless LAN Startup Mode (see below)
- Ensure ‘Manual startup mode’ is selected from drop-down menu
8.Browse your PC for the previously saved wifi.jpg image and select.
It is shown here:-
- Disconnect ToughPIX II Camera from your PC.
- WIFI will now be restored.