The TOUGHPIX DIGIHERM pocket size digital and thermal imaging camera, compact enough to fit into any work pocket but rugged enough to take the hits, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM is a go-anywhere camera providing the power and resilience to get the job done. Every time.
Rugged, powerful and with ground-breaking affordability, CorDEX DIGITHERM sets the standard with compact digital imaging cameras. With must-have features including; 5megapixel visual camera, LED flash, realtime visual/thermal image blending, wireless connectivity, CorDEX DIGITHERM brings a new dimension to the task of finding, documenting and sharing problems..
Tested to extremes every single component in TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been selected with one goal in mind, quality that’s built to last.From being frozen to -20C and dropped from a metre, to being blasted with water and dirt as part of industry leading Ingress Protection testing. TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been pushed to extremes.
- ATEX and IECEx Certified
- Adaptive thermal blending
- 5 megapixel digital camera with automatic, motorized focus. Capture high resolution visual images
- Ultrabright LED flash
- Manufactured from lightweight but tough, aircraft grade aluminium, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM weighs in at less than 400grams
- WIFI Download images directly to your tablet or smartphone with the CorDEX CONNECT Mobile app or via an onboard webserver.
- Rechargeable removable battery
- Powerful LED flash for low light imaging
- Using CorDEX EMA, DIGITHERM can measure from -10C to +380C with accuracy upto 2% or 2degrees.
- Sleek and rugged compact design
- Alarm triggered recording
- Soft touch buttons for ease of use
- Never run out of memory thanks to the removable CorDEX Memory card
- Motorised optical focus
DIGITHERM DatasheetDIGITHERM Datasheet1.79 MB
ReviewsThere are no current reviews for this product.
Submit a Review
Select your rating:
What areas can I enter with an intrinsically safe instrument?
Hazardous areas must be defined by the employer into designated zones and instruments must be certified for those zones. The type of hazardous atmosphere (gas, dust, mining) must be specified and the auto ignition temperature of that zone must be identified with instruments selected that are rated safe for thier temperature.
What does Intrinsically Safe Mean?
An intrinsically safe instrument has been designed from the ground up to use low voltage and current together with detailed electronic and mechanical design to elimate any possibility of generating an ignotino source in a hazardous (explosive) area. The instrument must be approved by a notified body to international standards such as ATEX and IECEx. The IEC standard that TC7000 compiles with is IEC EN 60079 -11.
What else does IECEx Certification Offer?
An instrument complying with ATEX/IECEx will have been rigorously tested not only to ensure it will not generate a spark but also that it is robust enough to maintain that integrity when impacted or subjected to extremes of temperature. An ATEX/IECEx certified instrument will of necessity be much tougher than an equivalent safe area product even if for example the IP rating is similar.