How to install your new firmware update:
- Check current firmware version of your DIGITHERM by turning on the camera > go to Firmware & Alignment > make note of your Firmware Version Number (0.0.0.XX).
- Remove the CorDEX Memory Card from your camera > insert CorDEX Memory Card into supplied CorDEX USB Memory Card Reader > then insert the CorDEX USB Memory Card Reader into your PC/laptop USB port.
- Download update file by filling out the form below.
- Find your newly downloaded firmware file named ‘tp3r.aes’ > copy the file to your inserted CorDEX Memory Card.
- Eject the CorDEX Memory Card from your PC and insert it back into the camera.
- Turn on your camera and go back to Firmware & Alignment > go down to ‘Update Firmware’ > and select ‘Now’. A message will then show ‘updating firmware…’, then the camera will reboot with your new firmware installed.
Firmware 0.0.0.29 release notes:
- Added image identification to the view-mode for stored images
Shows on the minimised views. Removed on the full screen views
- High temperature range update
- Visible operation default added
Allows the camera to still be used for visible imaging if the IR-sensor has a problem
- Colour balance improvements for low light scenes
- Exposure optimisation to provide better matching for preview and final images
- Brightness, Contrast and Saturation controls added
- Image Review update to display the view mode for the captured image
- T-class isotherm pre-sets for ATB mode (T2, T3, T4, T5, T6)
- View mode support in on-camera review to show captured overlay
- Temperature scale and colour bar added to IR review images
- Shooting Disabled when no SDCard present
- Serial number available in firmware menu in addition to being used for SSID address
- Image view mode displayed on web-server (shows captured image) including colour bar and temperature scale
Active BOX or SPOTS and temperature min/max locations are displayed (without temperatures)
Direct linked full resolution downloads now available (refer to manual for use details)
- WIFI: Web server updates to speedup application and browser access
- Visible only mode: removed temperature information including the low/high spots and colour bar
- Memory Card Empty Notification: Indicates no memory card is present
- Calibration Notification Indicator added
- Appears lower right of screen when activated to indicate calibrate is due
- Memory card image delete added (refer to manual for use details)
- Exposure updates to minimise preview to final image differences in low light scenes
- Focus update to improve flash focus performance
(Ensure that the image is in focus before capture)