How to install your new firmware update:
- Check current firmware version of your DIGITHERM by turning on the camera > go to Firmware & Alignment > make note of your Firmware Version Number (0.0.0.XX).
- Remove the CorDEX Memory Card from your camera > insert CorDEX Memory Card into supplied CorDEX USB Memory Card Reader > then insert the CorDEX USB Memory Card Reader into your PC/laptop USB port.
- Download update file by filling out the form below.
- Find your newly downloaded firmware file named ‘tp3r.aes’ > copy the file to your inserted CorDEX Memory Card.
- Eject the CorDEX Memory Card from your PC and insert it back into the camera.
- Turn on your camera and go back to Firmware & Alignment > go down to ‘Update Firmware’ > and select ‘Now’. A message will then show ‘updating firmware…’, then the camera will reboot with your new firmware installed.
Firmware 0.0.0.35 release notes:
- Low battery disable for firmware update – set to 20%.
The firmware update is inactive in this case
- Auto-Flash bug corrected.
Auto-Flash does not correctly expose in some situations
- Add close-up mode area indication which this is shown when close-up mode is enabled
- Brightness control bug fix
- Corrected general over-exposure
- Improved focus performance in all light conditions
Non-Flash: Intermittent close range focus problem corrected
Low-power Flash: auto-focus improvements for low light and total darkness
Full-power Flash: only used for distant (typically >6m) scenes where the lens defaults to long range
- Flash icon only displays if Flash is active (ie enable or auto)
- New Close-up mode: central region exposure weighting used intended for label and rating plate images
In this mode the exposure is determined by the central region of the image with the edge regions used less
- Exposure updates improve colour balance and detail in the darker areas of images
- Full power flash synchronisation improvements
Operation of lower power torch flash also improved for lower light scenes
- Correction for lens vignetting
- Added image identification to the view-mode for stored images
Shows on the minimised views. Removed on the full screen views
- High temperature range update
- Visible operation default added
Allows the camera to still be used for visible imaging if the IR-sensor has a problem
- Colour balance improvements for low light scenes
- Exposure optimisation to provide better matching for preview and final images
- Brightness, Contrast and Saturation controls added
- Image Review update to display the view mode for the captured image
- T-class isotherm pre-sets for ATB mode (T2, T3, T4, T5, T6)
- View mode support in on-camera review to show captured overlay
- Temperature scale and colour bar added to IR review images
- Shooting Disabled when no SDCard present
- Serial number available in firmware menu in addition to being used for SSID address
- Image view mode displayed on web-server (shows captured image) including colour bar and temperature scale
Active BOX or SPOTS and temperature min/max locations are displayed (without temperatures)
Direct linked full resolution downloads now available (refer to manual for use details)
- WIFI: Web server updates to speedup application and browser access
- Visible only mode: removed temperature information including the low/high spots and colour bar
- Memory Card Empty Notification: Indicates no memory card is present
- Calibration Notification Indicator added
- Appears lower right of screen when activated to indicate calibrate is due
- Memory card image delete added (refer to manual for use details)
- Exposure updates to minimise preview to final image differences in low light scenes
- Focus update to improve flash focus performance
(Ensure that the image is in focus before capture)